Become an Event Assistant with our team and help create joyous and memorable experiences. This flexible, as-needed role is ideal for those who excel in changing settings and love to make moments special, from serene beaches to cozy backyards. Your contributions will be key in crafting the perfect atmosphere for each unique event.
Job type: part-time (as needed), flexible schedule.
Responsibilities: An average event assistant day includes coming to our storage facility before the picnic, helping with packing up supplies, driving to the beach, park, or backyard, setting up the picnic, cleaning up the picnic, and returning supplies to the storage.
– This job can be labor intensive and may require lifting heavy tables multiple times a day.
– Typically, 4-8 hours of work a day (additional hours will be discussed before being scheduled).
While prior experience in event planning is not required, a willingness to learn and a passion for creating special moments is highly valued.
– Great communication skills
– Able to lift 30 lb or more
– Problem-solving & time management skills
– Detail-oriented, aesthetic mindset, positive attitude
– Personal car
– No bad habits
– Starting at $22/hour
Location: Los Angeles or Orange County